Parents: we have put together many articles just for parents of teenagers. We hope that you will periodically visit our website to read about new teen trends and issues. You have the hardest job as a parent of a teen, and we want to help with this process.
If you need to talk to a counselor about your teen and/or family, please call our Teen Help Line 972-233-TEEN, Free/Confidential/24 Hours.
Click on the Topic for more information.
- Communicating with your Teen
- ADHD and other Disorders
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse in Teens
- Teaching your teen to deal with peer pressure
- Anger: it will breed in your home
- Stress and anxiety
- Teen Suicide and Depression
- Eating Disorders/Healthy Eating Habits
- Violence: Dating/Abuse
- Working with the strengths of your teens
- Blended families/Divorce-How it affects teens
- Internet Safety
- What are your teens doing? Movies, TV, & Video Games
- How to be a parent FIRST.
Preventing Teen Suicide
Warning Signs for Teen Suicide
The Jason Foundation- Suicide Prevention
Parenting Today’s Teen
"Depression Tied to Risky Teen Sex” 7/10/06 www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/07/10/teen.sex.reut/index.html
Please email Teen Director for more information on other topics: email@example.com.